2020 Competition Announcement!

1 view

USI Robotics

Jan 21, 2020, 6:44:12 PM1/21/20
to USI Robotics
Hello All,

We are pleased to announce the handbook and date of the 2020 USI Robotics Competition! This year's competition will be on Saturday, April 4th. We will be hosting a beginners workshop on Saturday, February 15th, as well as an advanced workshop on Saturday, March 14th. As with last year, practice courses will be available on USI's campus, with available practice slots to be announced next week. Registration for the competition opens on Monday, February 3rd. Thank you all for your patience, and we look forward to seeing you soon. Keep an eye out for more updates to come!

Thank you,
The USIRC Committee
Robotics 2020 Handbook (REV0).pdf