USI RC19 Feedback

USI Robotics

Apr 8, 2019, 9:24:54 AM4/8/19
to USI Robotics
Greetings, everyone!

First, thank you for attending the USI Robotics Competition 2019! We hope that you and your team enjoyed the competition and the weeks of practice leading up to it.

The 2019 RC season presented new challenges for us and as always, we want to hear your thoughts about how we did in 2019. We take your feedback seriously. We read and personally respond to every complaint, praise, and idea that you present to us.

Please take a few minutes to offer your insight into how we performed this year by completing the linked survey:

We’re eagerly awaiting your responses!

All the best,
USI Robotics Planning Committee