USI RC19: The hatch is sealed and we're ready to dive!

USI Robotics

Jan 31, 2019, 10:35:24 PM1/31/19
to USI Robotics
Are you ready for some underwater exploration?

Join us this spring for the USI Robotics Competition 2019, where we're about to dive deep into the ocean for a mission of deep-sea exploration.
Make your way through uncharted caverns, but steer clear of the volcano! And watch out for creatures lurking in the depths!

Limited Registration is now open. See our website, https://sites.google.com/site/usiasme/robotics/usirc19 for more information.
If you'd like to advertise in your communities, there's a flyer attached.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

With warmest regards,
Teah, Kelsey, Matt, Adrian, Brayden, and Ken
or, as some call us... the USI RC19 Planning Committee
USIRC19 Flyer.pdf