March 14th Workshop Cancellation

1 view

USI Robotics

Mar 12, 2020, 1:20:51 PM3/12/20
to USI Robotics
All,

Due to USI's preventative measures for COVID-19, we are regretfully informing you of the cancellation of the workshop scheduled for this Saturday, March 14th. We sincerely apologize for the late notice. Competition updates in accordance with the university's management policies will be coming soon. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
The USIRC Committee

USI Robotics

Mar 12, 2020, 4:07:26 PM3/12/20
to USI Robotics
All,

Excuse me for the lack of clarification. All practice times are cancelled in accordance with the University's event policy. We are working to determine if the competition will be rescheduled. In the meantime, we will work on editing our workshop materials to be published here.

Thank you all for your patience,
The USIRC Committee