Updates and Revisions

USI Robotics

Feb 12, 2020, 3:25:25 PM2/12/20
to USI Robotics
All,

We have a medley of announcements that we are excited to make!

To begin, the registration issues that some of you had mentioned have been resolved. Register on the website at https://sites.google.com/site/usiasme/robotics/usi-rc20?authuser=0 . We are so sorry for the inconvenience!

Seeing as this year's courses are once again made of wood and printouts will be unavailable, we are pleased to announce that practice slots on USI's campus are available. Each slot is an hour long and can host up to two teams. See the 2020 Robotics website for available times! Please contact usiro...@gmail.com at least 48 hours prior to your desired time slot so we can confirm its availability. Slots are not reserved until we contact you with confirmation.

Slots are as follows:
  • Tuesdays at 5 and 6 pm.
  • Wednesdays at 1, 2, and 3 pm.
  • Thursdays at 3 and 4 pm.
  • Fridays at 2 and 3 pm.
Secondly, we want to remind you that we will be hosting a beginners workshop on Saturday, February 15th, from 9am to 12pm at USI in BEC 2001. There will be also be an advanced workshop on Saturday, March 14th, from 10am to 2pm at USI in BEC 2001. We look forward to seeing you there!

Finally, we have made some revisions to the handbook. Specifically:
  • The Bill of Materials has been revised.
  • Minor changes to location of a green square - see dimensions.
See the 2020 Robotics website for the revised handbook.
We want to thank you all for your patience, and look forward to this robotics season!

Thanks,
The USIRC Committee