Practice Times and Workshop Feedback

USI Robotics

Mar 4, 2019, 11:55:02 AM3/4/19
to USIRo...@googlegroups.com
All,

First and foremost, I'd like to thank you for your participation at our workshop this past Saturday! We would love your feedback on what we can improve for our workshops moving forward! Please fill out the form below if you were in attendance at either our January 19 or March 1 workshops.

Additionally, we've received several questions about whether printouts of this year's course will be available for teams. Unfortunately, due to our course being made of wood and painted black, we will not be providing printouts of the course. However, we do understand the advantages of course availability for teams to practice, and as such, we have practice times available on USI's campus for teams to work on. Beginning the week of March 11th, we will have one hour time slots on Tuesday and Saturday afternoons for teams to practice. We will have space for two teams to practice separately for each of the following slots. To see if a slot is available, go to https://sites.google.com/site/usiasme/robotics/usirc19?authuser=0

Available times are:
Tuesdays from 3p, 4p, and 5p.
Saturdays from 1p, 2p, and 3p.

To reserve your slot, contact us at usiro...@gmail.com. A 48-hour notice is required for the committee to successfully schedule your slot. The committee will determine if your spot is available and send you a confirmation within 24 hours of your request!