Giveback Announcement!

USI Robotics

Nov 2, 2019, 10:54:02 PM11/2/19
to USI Robotics
Greetings all,

Gear up! The Robotics Planning Committee has been working hard on developing this year's robot game and we are nearing the release of the 2020 handbook! In the meantime, we are excited to announce that we are trying something new - we are hosting a giveback! This year we want to gauge interest in fundraisers to help us offset the costs of hosting the competition for free, and thought that a giveback was a wonderful and fully optional way to raise money through our biggest supporters - our participants! The giveback will be at Skyzone on Monday, November 11th, from 3pm to 8pm.  Spread the news to anyone you think would enjoy some trampoline time and present the attached flyer to the cashier when you purchase tickets. A percentage of the proceeds will go towards funds for this year's competition. We hope to see you there!

Thank you,
The USIRC Planning Committee
USIRC_skyzone_flyer.pdf