FOCS Nov. 16-19

Shanghua Teng

Nov 8, 2020, 8:37:07 PM11/8/20
to usc-theo...@googlegroups.com, usc-t...@googlegroups.com
Dear USC Theory Students:

IEEE FOCS will be held as a virtual conference this year, due to the COVID19 pandemic.

The conference date is Nov. 16-19.

This also creates a great opportunity for a broad attendance, without any travel.  FOCS sets a very low registration fee ($20,00) for non-authors this year. So, I strongly encourage you to consider participating in it. The conference traditionally has very beautiful results.

If you don't have an advisor, e.g., being  BS and MS students in our theory group, I would be more than happy to reimburse your registration fee using my current research grant. Just save your receipt and send me an email.

--Shanghua

Shang-Hua Teng (滕尚华),
University Professor
Seeley G. Mudd Professor of Computer Science and Mathematics
Viterbi School of Engineering,  USC
https://viterbi-web.usc.edu/~shanghua/