Refinery spare parts man,Yussuf tuggar our favourite man in Germany. Energy crisis!

Augustine Togonu-Bickersteth

Jun 23, 2022, 8:03:13 PM6/23/22
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com

Considering the economic and strategic importance of the German nation to nigeria one could conjecture that yusuff tuggar nigerian  ambassador to Germany born in 1967,is a  son in whom  president Buhari is well pleased.
   AS A STUDENT in North America  , his name featured prominently on the Dean's list,a silver spoon kid with A levels in the united Kingdom  and secondary school  via the posh Corona group of schools in the North of nigeria.
He returned to nigeria and practiced public relations before eventually setting up an Engineering  procurement company supplying spare parts to port Harcourt and  Kaduna Refineries. These same refineries that have gulped 1.2 trillion  naira  but no fuel.
He was a member of the Cpc just like Buhari.
At one point ,president  Buhari might have called him and said" yussuf I want to send you to the land of mechanical engineers " so In Berlin,the German capital, and back to international  relations  which he studied   ,he finds himself in comfortable company  because the Germans are the world's best mechanical Engineer's.But they are generally good in Engineering , science and production.the strongest economy in .
Europe.they are supposed to be manufacturing  parts for the nigetian electricity industry .
With a covid-19  820 billion euros stimulus for a population less than nigeria and nigerias covid-19  stimulus perhaps not up to 10 billion dollars. it was strange for me to learn that 92 German companies invested only one billion euros in nigeria whereas one usa company kellogs  invested 700 milion dollars in a noodles company  that was kellogs way of making the usa great again so I asked  what  is Germany doing in Nigeria  so that Germany goes back to being the world's  most desired  country. We want the German  big masquerades not their petty traders.we want them in nigeria  to produce.production around villages,towns and cities exporting to the globe! That's how to be friends!
Maybe the buck stops on the table of ambassador yussuf tuggar . he would perhaps have to move out  of his comfort zone there in Berlin, recruit a territorial manager and assemble a cache of salesmen, criscrossing Germany, knocking on Doors  after Doors  and saying ,Nigeria is ready for Business.

Augustine Togonu-Bickersteth

Jun 23, 2022, 8:03:13 PM6/23/22
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com