: Soyinka 7 ,Akeredolu,CC TV and ,,,,fire safety too

Augustine Togonu-Bickersteth

Jun 26, 2022, 1:35:28 AM6/26/22
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com

Please tell  Rotimi Akeredolu a fellow loyolan ,Governor of Ondo state ,that  beyond cctv he should also put in comprehensive  fire safety  measures   including  occupational safety. Of construction sites etc
He could consult the British government  for training abd education. My former doctor ,Former consultant to the foreign office and commonwealth  in UK is Professor David Snashall
So that the 40 Church worshippers   of Saint  Francis  xavier church killed by terrorists would not die in vain
Strangely Francis xavier was right hand man to ignatius  of loyola.  I see wole soyinka who paid a solidarity visit was on the front page of new yorker magazine on saint Francis xavier day april 7.francis xavier one of the original 7 at univerdty of Paris of the society  of Jesus and wole soyinka one of the original 7  of the magnificent 7 70 years ago.1952. At the university of ibadan