Fwd: Jews and Arabs saving lives together

Oluwatoyin Vincent Adepoju

May 23, 2024, 4:58:12 AMMay 23
to usaafricadialogue

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Times of Israel Offers <off...@timesofisrael.com>
Date: Wed, May 22, 2024, 5:11 PM
Subject: Jews and Arabs saving lives together
To: <toyin....@gmail.com>

Sponsored Advertisement

At Magen David Adom we have the families we’re born into. Then, we have the families we work with every day, Arabs and Jews committed to a common cause — saving the lives of others.

At Magen David Adom we have the families we’re born into. Then, we have the families we work with every day, Arabs and Jews committed to a common cause — saving the lives of others.

On October 7, as Hamas terrorists killed more than a thousand people in Israel’s south, paramedics Anis Abu Dubas and Dvir Ben Ze’ev and senior EMT Malek Abu Arara risked their lives to save others, including a civilian whose life they saved despite his gunshot wound to his head.

When you work together under fire, you’re no longer merely Arabs and Jews — or even just Israelis. As Dvir put it, “we’re family.”

Through your support of Magen David Adom you enable medics like Anis, Dvir, and Malek to save the lives of even the most severely injured Israelis, providing the ambulances and equipment that make their work possible. Help our lifesaving family. Donate today.

Because you are a registered member of the timesofisrael.com email list, you are receiving this advertiser sponsored email. No endorsement by The Times of Israel of advertiser products or services, real or implied, is intended.
For more information:
The Times of Israel, 4 Washington Street, Jerusalem 9418704, Israel
You are currently subscribed as toyin....@gmail.com.
Unsubscribe from commercial offers from The Times of Israel
Note: This will not unsubscribe you from Times of Israel editorial newsletters
View in browser