Archaeologists have found a tomb in Egypt with 50 million-year-old mummies hidden inside?

Cornelius Hamelberg

Dec 7, 2022, 4:51:13 PM12/7/22
to USA Africa Dialogue Series

Archaeologists have found a tomb in Egypt with 50 million-year-old mummies hidden inside

Professor Gloria Emeagwali,

Biblically speaking, what are we supposed to make of this?

Emeagwali, Gloria (History)

Dec 7, 2022, 7:38:21 PM12/7/22
to USA Africa Dialogue Series
This guy uses the word "million" as a fish hook. He wants to
catch all kinds of fish- and uses a fishy title to do so.
The expression "50 million years ago" equates with 5,000 years ago
at most.

But I liked the images.
More confirmation of Cheikh Anta Diop's thesis!

Professor Gloria Emeagwali
History Department, Central Connecticut State University
www.africahistory.net
Gloria Emeagwali's Documentaries
2014 Distinguished Research Excellence Award in African Studies
 University of Texas at Austin
2019   Distinguished Africanist Award
New York African Studies Association
Founding Co -Chair. Sengbe Pieh AMISTAD Committee
Founding Director, African Studies, CCSU

EXTERNAL EMAIL: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click any links or open any attachments unless you trust the sender and know the content is safe.

--
Listserv moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin