Exacerbated Iran - Israel tensions due to Netanyahu

cornelius...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2024, 7:26:50 AMApr 12
to USA Africa Dialogue Series

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Iran+-+Israel&

“Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,

And often is his gold complexion dimmed;

And every fair from fair sometime declines,

By chance, or nature’s changing course, untrimmed”

It’s all very simple really. If only the arrogant oppressors would listen to the grievances of the oppressed with a view to redress, there would be no war or rumours of war.

According to the hierarchy of Iranian demonology, the so called Great Satan and little satan international their junior-partner-in-crime believe that they are the All-Mighty, the greatest authority in this universe and on this planet, that might is right and they can do as they please: Genocide the Native Americans and take over their land, in the name of some mythological deity which they themselves created, report on how they wiped out the seven nations of Canaan and in  honour  of their aforementioned deity built a temple on the stolen land because they believe that this planet belongs to their sexually transmitted flesh and blood, to them and to them alone, and now they want to wipe out the Palestinians and if possible, gradually take over more Arab Land, oil and gas.

Ask them, why do they believe that this planet, the sun, the moon and stars all belong to them and they’ll tell you that it’s because they have been appointed their God’s vicegerent on earth and in the known universe - appointed by His Holiness, to be a role model and holy example for the rest of humanity. Really? Yes, they’ll tell you, it says so in our Holy Bible which was written by the finger of our Great Kadosh. Really? Yes, and our Great Kadosh taught Moses everything up there on the lowly holy mountain. Really? Yes, and all the other gods are idols, but our God The Great Kadosh  - the only God there is, that God is on our side.

OK, perhaps Abraham (Lincoln) put It more humbly when he said “Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God’s side, for God is always right.” and even put it more discreetly when he said, “ I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live by the light that I have. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.

You may say whatever you like about “American exceptionalism” but for those who believe,  it gets infinitely less complicated when you realise that according to The Book of Mormon  Chapters 11- through 26 of  3 Nephi, ages ago the resurrected  Jesus visited and preached in North America

So we can imagine that things could have been very different if Mitt Romney  instead of the likes of Joe Biden , was  President of the United States

Emmanuel Udogu

Apr 12, 2024, 1:11:09 PMApr 12
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com

It seems as if the current development in this region is informed by the “theory of displaced frustration.” The world should plead with Iran to take note of this possibility before she reacts to the recent provocative event.

Ike Udogu

--
Listserv moderated by Toyin Falola, University of Texas at Austin

Ibrahim Abdullah

Apr 12, 2024, 2:30:06 PMApr 12
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com

cornelius...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2024, 8:53:57 AMApr 13
to USA Africa Dialogue Series

Indeed, that was “Zionism speaks”

and talk is cheap.

Probably true: God is everywhere, possibly, even in the heart of Genocide Joe Biden

but the question

“Where was the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob during the Holocaust?”

remains unanswered.

Al Jazeera

PressTV ( Iranian)

In response to the devastation of the Iran consulate in Syria and the slaughter of some of their top generals there, Iran could strike an Israeli embassy / consulate somewhere…

I don’t think that Iran would attack Israel directly, if at all, before the first day of the Jewish Passover which falls on 22nd April, but it’s obviously part of the Genocide Joe Biden re-election plan to jazz up all the hype about confirmed US intelligence reports that Iran is about to fire hundreds of ballistic missiles on Israel, “sooner than later”, to provide himself with the opportunity to cast himself as the saviour of his idol Israel and to boast about his “ironclad” support  for the Zionist entity

From the Iranian point of view  - special terminology - we are witnessing Great Satan defending and protecting little satan

Missing in action, Donald J.Trump  who wants to make Great Satan  great again

Of course, all the uncertainties about an Iranian attack is more than enough psychological pressure on the Israeli populace which must be aware that if Iron Dome cannot thwart all the firecrackers that Hezbollah has been firing so far , all indications are that a barrage of hypersonic ballistic Missiles from Iran or anywhere else would overwhelm many iron domes including the one that’s pretending to be defending Dimona. From an entirely logistical point of view, paradoxically it's the Palestinians that are saving the settlers from total annihilation; If there were no Palestinians in the vicinity ,then Mr Netanyahu & his crew would have all been halal kebabs , no discussion about the matter,  since a long time ago  and we would be turning to the next Sabbath portion of the Torah, for consolation after the desolation, after that of which the pastors speak : Armageddon  - the whole world against Israel

For a long time now, these three words have been on Netanyahu's blubbery lips in his various addresses to the Knesset, the American Congress, the United Nations : Hamas, Hezbollah, “ Nuclear Iran” -see what MEMRI his propaganda machine has been saying.

Well, if any shit happens, the price of oil will jump up  -and that should be good for Nigeria

It’s been a long time coming  - the final showdown, and with WW3 on the horizon everybody including those in the not so far away places should be worried, and most of all, as the centre of gravity and merely the size of a postage stamp or a maggot on the world map, David’s bunker state little Israel “The Lord is my Shepherd” etc should be very worried. In the upcoming showdown between Israel and Iran, any of the rabbis who might miraculously survive after their only country is obliterated or wiped off the world map - Lamentations 2 , could at least take solace that The third Temple could eventually be erected somewhere in Brooklyn in New York, assuming that  before Moshiach arrives, New York City has not also been obliterated by North Korea, China, Russia, and the Islamic Republic of Iran.

With so much capital to protect, Uncle Sam -  as is written on the backside of the US$, just above the eye of Horus, “ In God We Trust”, with so much to lose - at least potentially - Uncle Sam should be the most worried of us all even if after the nuclear dust has settled - settled like the ragtag settlers on the West Bank, it’s doubtful that any rescue packet such as a Marshall plan for economic recuperation  for Uncle Sam would be forthcoming from Russia, China, or their allies in Japan.

cornelius...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2024, 1:50:57 PMApr 13
to USA Africa Dialogue Series