Fwd : The Cnrd flushes out the treasures of doctor Mohamed Diané

Cornelius Hamelberg

Sep 23, 2021, 8:40:44 PM9/23/21
to USAAfric...@googlegroups.com

 The Cnrd flushes out the treasures of doctor Mohamed Diané

The Cnrd flushes out the treasures of doctor Mohamed Diané
The Cnrd flushes out the treasures of doctor Mohamed Diané

“As we told you last week, the clean hands operation continues and is starting to bear fruit.

Several former dignitaries of the old regime were caught hand in the bag for acts of embezzlement of public funds.
We deliver here the file that we have just completed on the case of the former Minister of Defense and in charge of presidential affairs, Doctor Mohamed Diané. Here are the elements identified:
– $ 60 million (600 billion Guinean francs) cash collected in the cellar of his personal home
– 75.8 kg of 22 karat gold worth nearly 40 billion Guinean francs
– 17 2-carat diamonds worth nearly 10 billion Guinean francs
– 47 villas between the Camayenne district and Kagbélén
– 53 buildings: including 35 in Conakry, 4 in Kindia, 7 in Kankan, 3 in Labé, 4 in N’Zérékoré
– 18 new luxury cars
– 75 bare plots in Conakry
– 200 hectares in Dubréka
– 1500 hectares in Forécariah
– 2000 hectares in Kankan
– 7 hotels
– 25 bread ovens
– 7 factories producing bottled water
– 16 poultry farms with more than 2 million chicks in total
– 5 natural fruit juice production plants
– shares in several local companies including: CBG, Orange Guinea, GAC, SMD, SAG
– 13 mining concessions in Boké, Dinguiraye and Suguiri
– shares in the fuel distribution import business with more than 70 tanker trucks across the country
– the exclusivity of the cashew nut export business
All this for a total of $ 1.2 billion “.

Source

Cnrd flushes treasures doctor Mohamed Diané