Letter to Ibadan

Augustine Togonu-Bickersteth

Nov 28, 2022, 3:25:39 PM11/28/22
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com

Dear Ibadan

There are 133 milion Ngerians experiemcing multi dimensuional poverty. so revealed the natiol bureau o statistics, recently

Tell me Ibadan, what's the way forward.?

with this news on multi-dimensional poverty, people around the world would want to know about what's happening in Ibadan or why things are not happening at all. What is happening in Ibadan ?what as up?

The punch has just told me that Nigeria is losing the battle against POVERTY.

Ibadan, poverty is not our portion. I think of Ibadan at night.

poverty is not our portion. We are number 1 in Ibadan. We are October 1!

Ibadan we are not going down the poverty lane

we are opening up a path to prosperity

poverty is not our portion in Ibadan