Nigeria[Things to do

Augustine Togonu-Bickersteth

Nov 26, 2022, 10:54:25 AM11/26/22
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com
Nigeria has 21 milion cattle, thats potentially lots of milk, cheese yogurt and butter
with the tea climate in taraba state, Nigerians should be drinking tea from morning till night
with tomatoes, in katsina state we have no business importing tomatoes puree or tomatoe sauce or anything tomatoes
with Benue, we can feed Africa, with abakaliki we have the best rice in the world not only Africa!
with osun s t state and several other small holder plantain farmers we can knock off all the packet of Potatoe crips around the world with plantain chips.
with the 6 milion palm trees between abia state and akwa iibom state we can supply all the foot mats, environmentally friendly foot mats to the USA. all the houses and make all the shopping basket for usa supermarkets, environmentally friendly shopping baskets. so Nigeria is in business
with Ibadan we can teach, feed and heal the world! #nigeria #africa #business #ibadan