Call for Book Chapters - Maritime Security in Africa

Sabella Abidde

May 23, 2024, 4:58:20 AMMay 23
to USA Africa Dialogue Series

Dear Colleagues,

I am reposting this Call for Papers (CfP) because six (6) contributors withdrew from the project. While some had legitimate reasons to withdraw, others did not. So, if you have the time, the interest, and the expertise, I urge you to please submit an abstract and, later, a chapter for inclusion in our book. You can also be kind to us by forwarding the CfP to your network of scholars. Thank you and have a wonderful week.

With best regards,

Sabella Abidde
CFP - Maritime Security Challenges in Africa.pdf