words From Adesina and Adesina: Towards the promised land

1 view

Augustine Togonu-Bickersteth

Nov 24, 2022, 11:55:30 PM11/24/22
to usaafric...@googlegroups.com
from Adesina and Adesina. Towards the promised land
Dr Akinwunmi Adesina president of the African development Bank
as minister of Agriculture in Nigeria brought to the fore the expression "VALUE CHAIN" an expression that can truly take us to the promise land
Another Adesina this time, Kola Adesina the group managing director of the Sahara conglomerate ma makes us understand our selves very well with the expression" OPERATING IN SILOS". It also helps us to understand how we could get to the promised land #development #agriculture #nigeria