Moving to USAU forums

Jon "RB" Bauman

Apr 26, 2011, 2:04:26 AM4/26/11
to UPA 11th edition rules
Hey All,

In order to make the best use of our resources, and ensure that
everyone has access to the most authoritative answers, we're going to
close the Google group and focus on the USAU rules & officiating
forum. The Google group will stay around, so you can search and review
past discussions, but from now on there will be no new topics
accepted.

Here's the link for the USAU forum:
http://boards.usaultimate.org/forumdisplay.php?8-Rules-and-Officiating

Jon Bauman

Apr 26, 2011, 7:29:09 PM4/26/11
to UPA 11th edition rules
And if you're having any trouble accessing the forums:

Registration is tied to having a USA Ultimate account, which you can create at https://members.usaultimate.org/members/login.php. Your username will be the portion of your email address prior to the @ symbol.