Is this Blog still functioning or is there a different new blog on the same material???

Steve Rieck a.k.a.Leak

Oct 19, 2010, 2:34:14 PM10/19/10
to UPA 11th edition rules
Hi , I'm an original Condor from the 75 thru 80 period, & I'm trying
to catch up....Please get back to me with info on where to go
Thank you for any help in
advance...................................Leaker

Mark -Mortakai- Moran

Oct 19, 2010, 6:50:24 PM10/19/10
to UPA 11th edition rules
This is the forum for rules info... is there anything else in
particular you're looking for? Other than what you might find on the
USA Ultimate website?

On Oct 19, 11:34 am, "Steve Rieck a.k.a.Leak" <riec...@gmail.com>

Steve Rieck

Oct 19, 2010, 10:31:56 PM10/19/10
to upa_11th_ed...@googlegroups.com
Howdy Mark, Thank you so much for responding back this quickly! I really appreciate it. No, since TK pointed me in the right direction, I've been exploring the USAU website, & have found the rulebook, the observers manual, coach & observer certification clinic info, &
emailed the developement enhancement folks too. So much great info WOW! I'm new to computers & blogs, etc. so I probably just don't know where to look....lol...But I couldn't tell when the last post was, or if we could still post questions, or if I had been cleared by the moderator yet?..........Since you responded I guess we're good 2 go huh? I'm approaching about 100 of the 350 or so topics and responses, & I will wait to try to make sure some of my questions and scenarios haven't already been covered, etc. I'm sure we'll be yakking more soon....................................Thanks for any assistance......................SPREAD THE JAM......Leaker