Everybody LAUGHS at you, you WAILING Dumb Pedophilic serb Bitch! LOL

Peeler

Oct 6, 2022, 3:58:58 AM10/6/22
You DO know that there is nothing more ridiculous than an endlessly
screeching, bigmouthed, impotent sexual cripple, such as you are,
pedophilic dreckserb? Or don't you know? LMAO

doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?

Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Oct 6, 2022, 6:46:41 AM10/6/22
On Thu, 6 Oct 2022 09:58:52 +0200, Foreskin Peeler
<trol...@valid.invalid> wrote:

<fluhs Grik skata>

And you will CONTINUE to be mocked relentlessly, you snivelling little
cunt.

Peeler

Oct 6, 2022, 9:07:02 AM10/6/22
On Thu, 06 Oct 2022 11:46:38 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe",
farted again:

> <fluhs Grik skata>

The TRUTH restored:

>> You DO know that there is nothing more ridiculous than an endlessly
>> screeching, bigmouthed, impotent sexual cripple, such as you are,
>> pedophilic dreckserb? Or don't you know? LMAO

> And you will CONTINUE to be mocked relentlessly, you snivelling little
> cunt.

I, like everyone with a brain, just will CONTINUE laughing at you and your
misery, you impotent wailing COWARD and LAUGHING STOCK! LOL