Sick: jew cunt SPAM alert:- jew paedophile BARRY ZACHARY SHEIN is the one SPAMMING all this, anti-Christian "PAEDO PRIESTS" jew SPAM from his jew paedophile domain STD.COM! Just LOOK at the MESSAGE IDs it's STD.COM every g-ddam time!

BARRY Z. SHEIN'sh circumcished shitshke 'vife' Mary E Riendeau Shein

Oct 6, 2022, 6:21:33 AM10/6/22
Yes it is.

Peeler

Oct 6, 2022, 9:08:55 AM10/6/22
On Thu, 06 Oct 2022 11:21:19 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as
"losht-...@jew-convershion.org", farted again:

> From: BARRY Z. SHEIN'sh circumcished shitshke 'vife' Mary E Riendeau Shein <losht-...@jew-convershion.org>
> Newsgroups: uk.legal,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.usa,talk.politics.guns,soc.culture.canada,nyc.general,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.arts.tv,alt.politics.nationalism-white,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.greek,alt.abortion,alt.atheism,can.politics,uk.politics.misc,alt.checkmate,alt.slack.goathead,alt.life.sucks,soc.culture.israel
> Subject: Sick: jew cunt SPAM alert:- jew paedophile BARRY ZACHARY SHEIN is the one SPAMMING all this, anti-Christian "PAEDO PRIESTS" jew SPAM from his jew paedophile domain STD.COM! Just LOOK at the MESSAGE IDs it's STD.COM every g-ddam time!
> Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 11:21:19 +0100

"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

You will NEVER understand it, eh, filthy old pedo swine?