Coronavirus: Prince Charles tests positive for COVID-19

meje...@hotmail.com

Mar 26, 2020, 12:03:41 AM3/26/20
http://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-prince-charles-tests-positive-for-covid-19-11963363

Coronavirus: Prince Charles tests positive for COVID-19
The Queen is said to be in "good health" and is still following all appropriate guidance after her son and heir was diagnosed.
Thursday 26 March 2020 01:33, UK
COVID-19CORONAVIRUSPRINCE CHARLES
Prince Charles avoids handshakes at London awards show
Charles avoids handshake at event a fortnight ago

Why you can trust Sky News
Prince Charles has tested positive for coronavirus.

Clarence House confirmed that the 71-year-old heir to the throne was diagnosed with the COVID-19 disease in a statement released this morning.

Sponsored link
[Pics] Police find tunnel inside KFC, get 22 feet…
With his muscles coiled, he rounded the corner and stopped dead in his tracks.
Top5
Recommended by
The royal displayed "mild symptoms" on Sunday and was then tested on Monday, with the results coming through late on Tuesday night, the statement said.

Charles "otherwise remains in good health" and has been self-isolating in Scotland with the Duchess of Cornwall, who has tested negative for coronavirus.

Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall
Image:
The Duchess of Cornwall has tested negative for the disease
"The Prince of Wales has tested positive for coronavirus," the statement said.

"He has been displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual.

"The Duchess of Cornwall has also been tested but does not have the virus. In accordance with government and medical advice, the Prince and the Duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland.

More from Covid-19
Coronavirus: Around 10 more UK sites could become makeshift hospitals
Pictured: Some of those who have died in UK after contracting coronavirus
Coronavirus: NHS volunteers say 'we really can make a difference'
Coronavirus: Rise in domestic abuse incidents during COVID-19 outbreak, police leader warns
Coronavirus: Steven Dick, British embassy diplomat in Budapest, dies from COVID-19
Coronavirus: Chinese students using private jets to flee US amid COVID-19 outbreak
"The tests were carried out by the NHS in Aberdeenshire where they met the criteria required for testing.

"It is not possible to ascertain from whom the Prince caught the virus owing to the high number of engagements he carried out in his public role during recent weeks."

Gordon Buchanan from Glasgow is made an MBE (Member of the Order of the British Empire) by the Prince of Wales during an investiture ceremony at Buckingham Palace, London. PA Photo. Picture date: Thursday March 12 2020. Photo credit should read: Yui Mok/PA Wire
Image:
The Prince of Wales at an investiture ceremony at Buckingham Palace on 12 March
Prince Charles' last public event was a reception and dinner in aid of the Australian bushfire relief effort on 12 March, which took place at Mansion House in London.

Earlier that day the Prince of Wales had attended an investiture ceremony at Buckingham Palace, where he greeted recipients with a non-contact gesture due to concerns about the spread of the illness.

Prince Charles in London earlier this month. Pic: James Shaw/Shutterstock
Image:
Prince Charles in London earlier this month. Pic: James Shaw/Shutterstock
Coronavirus UK tracker: How many cases are in your area – updated daily
Coronavirus UK tracker: How many cases are in your area – updated daily
Sky News' royal correspondent Rhiannon Mills said that since then Charles has a "small number of meetings", and that all people he has come into contact with have been tested.

Doctors' most conservative estimate is that he would have been contagious since 13 March, she added.

The Queen holds her weekly audience with the prime minister by phone rather than face to face
Image:
The Queen holds her weekly audience with the prime minister by phone rather than face to face
He last met the Queen on the morning of 12 March and the 93-year-old monarch is said to be in "good health" and following all appropriate health and safety advice.

Following Prince Charles' diagnosis, Buckingham Palace said: "Her Majesty The Queen remains in good health.

"The Queen last saw the Prince of Wales briefly on 12 March and is following all the appropriate advice with regard to her welfare. We will not be commenting further."

The Queen is joined by her family at Westminster Abbey
Image:
The Queen is said to be in good health and following all appropriate advice
Coronavirus: The infection numbers in real time
Coronavirus: The infection numbers in real time
Coronavirus: The infection numbers in real time

On 11 March, Charles attended a Prince's Trust event in London and greeted celebrity guests without a handshake.

Among those he was seen meeting were Ant and Dec, actor Pierce Brosnan and Rolling Stones star Ronnie Wood.

The Prince of Wales speaks with Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood as he arrives at the annual Prince's Trust Awards 2020 held at the London Palladium.
Image:
Prince Charles and Ronnie Wood at Prince's Trust event earlier this month
The Prince of Wales uses a Namaste gesture to greet television presenters Ant McPartlin (left)and Declan Donnelly as he arrives at the annual Prince's Trust Awards 2020 held at the London Palladium. PA Photo. Picture date: Wednesday March 11, 2020. See PA story ROYAL Trust. Photo credit should read: Yui Mok/PA Wire
Image:
Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly greet Charles
LONDON, ENGLAND - MARCH 11: Prince Charles, Prince of Wales uses the Namaste gesture to greet Anna Friel and Pierce Brosnan as he attends the Prince's Trust And TK Maxx & Homesense Awards at London Palladium on March 11, 2020 in London, England. (Photo by Yui Mok - WPA Pool/Getty Images)
Image:
Prince Charles and Pierce Brosnan
On 10 March, Prince Charles hosted a WaterAid summit at Clarence House to discuss the impact of climate change on access to drinking water.

The event was also attended by Prince Albert of Monaco, who last week became the first head of state confirmed to have tested positive for coronavirus.

His health was described as "not worrying" and he was being treated by doctors from the Princess Grace Hospital, named after his US actress mother.

Albert is continuing to work from his home office in the palace and is in contact with members of his government.

Charles sat across from Prince Albert at the WaterAid summit
Image:
Charles sat across from Prince Albert at the WaterAid summit
Prince Albert attended a WaterAid summit hosted by Prince Charles
Image:
Prince Albert attended a WaterAid summit hosted by Prince Charles
The announcement that Prince Charles has COVID-19 comes a week after the Queen and Prince Philip moved to Windsor Castle earlier than planned for the Easter period.

Following their arrival in Windsor, the monarch issued a message of solidarity to Britons worried about the disease, saying families around the UK were entering "a period of great concern and uncertainty".

"We are all being advised to change our normal routines and regular patterns of life for the greater good of the communities we live in and, in particular, to protect the most vulnerable within them," she said.

"At times such as these, I am reminded that our nation's history has been forged by people and communities coming together to work as one, concentrating our combined efforts with a focus on the common goal.

"We are enormously thankful for the expertise and commitment of our scientists, medical practitioners and emergency and public services; but now more than any time in our recent past, we all have a vitally important part to play as individuals - today and in the coming days, weeks and months.

"Many of us will need to find new ways of staying in touch with each other and making sure that loved ones are safe. I am certain we are up to that challenge. You can be assured that my family and I stand ready to play our part."

Queen Elizabeth II leaves Buckingham Palace, London, for Windsor Castle to socially distance herself amid the coronavirus pandemic. PA Photo. Picture date: Thursday March 19, 2020. She is heading to her Berkshire home a week earlier than she normally would at this time of year, and is expected to remain there beyond the Easter period. See PA story HEALTH Coronavirus Queen. Photo credit should read: Aaron Chown/PA Wire
Image:
The Queen leaves Buckingham Palace for Windsor Castle to socially distance herself due to coronavirus
The UK has seen 424 deaths from coronavirus so far, with more than 8,000 confirmed cases.

There were 89 deaths reported on Tuesday, which was the biggest daily nationwide increase to date.

Prime Minister Boris Johnson has enforced a lockdown to try to slow the spread the disease, with people urged not to leave their homes unless absolutely necessary.

:: Listen to the Daily podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Spreaker.

Britons should stay indoors unless they are classed as key workers, such as the emergency services, to buy food and other vital supplies, and for exercise - but only once per day.

Some confusion remains over the measures, however, with Mr Johnson facing increasing calls to intervene and stop non-essential construction workers heading to building sites during the pandemic.

Andrew Andrzej Baron

Mar 26, 2020, 7:29:42 AM3/26/20

FINALLY, some good news... LOMPO!

Michael Ejercito

Mar 26, 2020, 12:42:42 PM3/26/20

"AndrewAndrzejBaron" wrote in message news:r5i3n4$t6t$6...@pcls7.std.com...

>FINALLY, some good news... LOMPO!

There is nothing good about it!

Michael

https://www.avg.com

Professeur de merde juive, Baruch 'Barry' Shein

Mar 26, 2020, 12:50:42 PM3/26/20
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 21:03:38 -0700 (PDT), meje...@hotmail.com wrote:

>http://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-prince-charles-tests-positive-for-covid-19-11963363
>

>Coronavirus: Prince Charles tests positive for COVID-19
>The Queen is said to be in "good health" and is still following all appropriate guidance after her son and heir was diagnosed.
>Thursday 26 March 2020 01:33, UK
>COVID-19CORONAVIRUSPRINCE CHARLES
>Prince Charles avoids handshakes at London awards show
>Charles avoids handshake at event a fortnight ago

When are YOU going to catch the gook plague, gook?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

Michael Ejercito

Mar 26, 2020, 1:11:21 PM3/26/20

"Professeur de merde juive, Baruch 'Barry' Shein" wrote in message
Mangina, sometime between never and the end of time!

Miloch

Mar 26, 2020, 1:31:39 PM3/26/20
In article <r5innn$duh$1...@dont-email.me>, Michael Ejercito says...

>"Professeur de merde juive, Baruch 'Barry' Shein" wrote in message
>
>>On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 21:03:38 -0700 (PDT), meje...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>>>http://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-prince-charles-tests-positive-for-covid-19-11963363
>>>

>>>Coronavirus: Prince Charles tests positive for COVID-19
>>>The Queen is said to be in "good health" and is still following all
>>>appropriate guidance after her son and heir was diagnosed.
>>>Thursday 26 March 2020 01:33, UK
>>>COVID-19CORONAVIRUSPRINCE CHARLES
>>>Prince Charles avoids handshakes at London awards show
>>>Charles avoids handshake at event a fortnight ago

...looks like The Almighty is going after royalty...If Prince Charles gave it to
Prince Albert of Monaco...then he can give it to you!

Prince Albert of Monaco, 62, tests positive for coronavirus...the first head of
state to be infected - nine days after he met Prince Charles in London

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8131101/Prince-Albert-Monaco-tests-positive-coronavirus.html

*

Peeler

Mar 26, 2020, 1:32:53 PM3/26/20
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:50:33 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde juive,
Baruch 'Barry' Shein", farted again:

>>Coronavirus: Prince Charles tests positive for COVID-19
>>The Queen is said to be in "good health" and is still following all appropriate guidance after her son and heir was diagnosed.
>>Thursday 26 March 2020 01:33, UK
>>COVID-19CORONAVIRUSPRINCE CHARLES
>>Prince Charles avoids handshakes at London awards show
>>Charles avoids handshake at event a fortnight ago
>
> When are YOU going to catch the gook plague, gook?

Does he make suffer THAT much, our battered punching bag? LOL

> Cheers!

youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$Szs1....@usenetxs.com>

Professeur de merde juive, Baruch 'Barry' Shein

Mar 27, 2020, 8:41:36 AM3/27/20
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 10:11:19 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Professeur de merde juive, Baruch 'Barry' Shein" wrote in message
>
>>On Wed, 25 Mar 2020 21:03:38 -0700 (PDT), meje...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>>>http://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-prince-charles-tests-positive-for-covid-19-11963363
>>>

>>>Coronavirus: Prince Charles tests positive for COVID-19
>>>The Queen is said to be in "good health" and is still following all
>>>appropriate guidance after her son and heir was diagnosed.
>>>Thursday 26 March 2020 01:33, UK
>>>COVID-19CORONAVIRUSPRINCE CHARLES
>>>Prince Charles avoids handshakes at London awards show
>>>Charles avoids handshake at event a fortnight ago
>
>>When are YOU going to catch the gook plague, gook?
>
> Mangina, sometime between never and the end of time!

Needledick, hopefully you got, it already. If not, may it be SOON
insh'Allah! REAL SOON!

>Michael

Peeler

Mar 27, 2020, 10:03:17 AM3/27/20
On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 05:41:24 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde juive,
Baruch 'Barry' Shein", farted again:

>> Mangina, sometime between never and the end of time!
>
> Needledick, hopefully you got, it already. If not, may it be SOON
> insh'Allah! REAL SOON!

Does he make you suffer THAT much, our battered punching bag? GOOOOD! LOL

>>Michael
>
> Cheers!

doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

Michael Ejercito

Mar 27, 2020, 11:59:04 AM3/27/20

"Professeur de merde juive, Baruch 'Barry' Shein" wrote in message
Nithing, your hopes will be crushed!

Peeler

Mar 27, 2020, 12:53:47 PM3/27/20
On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 08:59:00 -0700, Michael Ejercito wrote:

>>Needledick, hopefully you got, it already. If not, may it be SOON
>>insh'Allah! REAL SOON!
> Nithing, your hopes will be crushed!

Just like ALL her hopes. E.g. her hope that pedophilia might become legal!
Fucking stupid nazoid losers! LOL

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 27, 2020, 1:04:57 PM3/27/20
MichaelE wrote:
> eternally condemned fake-nymshifter wrote:

>>> Mangina, sometime between never and the end of time!
>
>>Needledick, hopefully you got, it already. If not, may it be SOON
>>insh'Allah! REAL SOON!
>
> Nithing, your hopes will be crushed!

The key to not contracting COVID-19 is to detect folks who unknowingly
have COVID-19 and convincing them to immediately self-quarantine.

We achieve the latter by using the http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID19 to
immediately find out about these folks and convince them to notify
their doctors while they self-quarantine.

In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippian4_12 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Michael Ejercito

Mar 27, 2020, 1:33:08 PM3/27/20

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote in message

>MichaelE wrote:
>> eternally condemned fake-nymshifter wrote:
>>
>>>Needledick, hopefully you got, it already. If not, may it be SOON
>>>insh'Allah! REAL SOON!
>>
>> Nithing, your hopes will be crushed!

>The key to not contracting COVID-19 is to detect folks who unknowingly
>have COVID-19 and convincing them to immediately self-quarantine.

>We achieve the latter by using the http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID19 to
>immediately find out about these folks and convince them to notify
>their doctors while they self-quarantine.

>In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (
>http://bit.ly/Philippian4_12 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
>healthy appetite too.

>So how are you ?

I am wonderfully hungry!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 27, 2020, 1:41:44 PM3/27/20
MichaelE wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:

>>> Nithing, your hopes will be crushed!
>
>> The key to not contracting COVID-19 is to detect folks who unknowingly
>> have COVID-19 and convincing them to immediately self-quarantine.
>
>> We achieve the latter by using the http://bit.ly/RapidTestCOVID19 to
>> immediately find out about these folks and convince them to notify
>> their doctors while they self-quarantine.
>
>> In the interim, I am indeed wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/Philippian4_12 ) and hope you, Michael, also have a
>> healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>
> I am wonderfully hungry!

8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture (Luke 17:37)
ready and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward (John
15:12) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD (aka HaShem,
Elohim, Abba, DEO), in the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

from around the heart

Professeur de merde juive, Baruch 'Barry' Shein

Mar 28, 2020, 8:55:06 AM3/28/20
On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 08:59:00 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Professeur de merde juive, Baruch 'Barry' Shein" wrote in message
>
>>On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 10:11:19 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
>><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>>"Professeur de merde juive, Baruch 'Barry' Shein" wrote in message

>>> Mangina, sometime between never and the end of time!
>
>>Needledick, hopefully you got, it already. If not, may it be SOON
>>insh'Allah! REAL SOON!
> Nithing, your hopes will be crushed!

Needledick, your worthless gook 'life' will be crushed! The Great
Satan is nowhere NEAR its corona peak yet!

Peeler

Mar 28, 2020, 9:34:07 AM3/28/20
On Sat, 28 Mar 2020 05:55:03 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde juive,
Baruch 'Barry' Shein", farted again:

>> Nithing, your hopes will be crushed!
>
> Needledick, your worthless gook 'life' will be crushed! The Great
> Satan is nowhere NEAR its corona peak yet!

Does your master Michael make you THAT much suffer, you helpless bleeding
desperate serb cunt? LOL

>>Michael
>
> Cheers!

Michael Ejercito

Apr 1, 2020, 12:18:48 PM4/1/20

"Peeler" wrote in message news:r5njob$1s8u$1...@gioia.aioe.org...

>On Sat, 28 Mar 2020 05:55:03 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
>bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
>sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde juive,
>Baruch 'Barry' Shein", farted again:

>>> Nithing, your hopes will be crushed!
>>
>> Needledick, your worthless gook 'life' will be crushed! The Great
>> Satan is nowhere NEAR its corona peak yet!

>Does your master Michael make you THAT much suffer, you helpless bleeding
>desperate serb cunt? LOL

I sure do!

Happy New Month!

Peeler

Apr 1, 2020, 1:14:08 PM4/1/20
On Wed, 1 Apr 2020 09:18:44 -0700, Michael Ejercito wrote:

>>> Needledick, your worthless gook 'life' will be crushed! The Great
>>> Satan is nowhere NEAR its corona peak yet!
>
>>Does your master Michael make you THAT much suffer, you helpless bleeding
>>desperate serb cunt? LOL
>
> I sure do!

What an assclown she is! LOL

> Happy New Month!

Same to you!

Barry Zachary Shein (jew paedophile)

Apr 2, 2020, 9:35:26 AM4/2/20
On Wed, 1 Apr 2020 09:18:44 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:r5njob$1s8u$1...@gioia.aioe.org...

[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!

> I sure do!

You sure zsuckle any jew anus within zsuckling distance.

> Happy New Month!

Inane.

Happy new half hour, you gormless slant eyed asshole!
Lookee! https://www.instagram.com/p/B4l_LkBp_ym/

Peeler

Apr 2, 2020, 10:15:28 AM4/2/20
On Thu, 02 Apr 2020 06:35:24 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Barry Zachary Shein (jew
paedophile)", farted again:

>> >Does your master Michael make you THAT much suffer, you helpless bleeding
>> >desperate serb cunt? LOL
>>
>> I sure do!
>
> You sure zsuckle any jew anus within zsuckling distance.

Nope, but you SURELY are a sexually crippled pedophilic psychopath,
dreckserb!

>> Happy New Month!
>
> Inane.

...projects the grand-master of inane "contributions", pedophilic serb
psychopath Razovic herself, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL

> Happy new half hour, you gormless slant eyed asshole!

Now THAT's inane, you inane psychopathic asshole!

> Lookee! https://www.instagram.com/p/B4l_LkBp_ym/

Another picture of someone superior to you, you inferior serb peasant?

>>Michael
>
> Cheers!

"Paedophiles are still a long way from being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$H25....@usenetxs.com>

Michael Ejercito

Apr 2, 2020, 11:38:56 AM4/2/20

"Barry Zachary Shein (jew paedophile)" wrote in message

>On Wed, 1 Apr 2020 09:18:44 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
><meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>"Foreskin Peeler" wrote in message news:r5njob$1s8u$1...@gioia.aioe.org...

>[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

>Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies!

http://redbust.com/una-girl-hand-fan/
>> I sure do!

>You sure zsuckle any jew anus within zsuckling distance.
Wrong!

You are so obsessed with sucking anus.

Sometimes, some normal boys and normal men fantasize about fucking any
Judenfraulein vulva within fucking distance.

But no one ever accused you of being a normal man!
>> Happy New Month!

>Inane.
Wrong!

>Happy new half hour, you gormless slant eyed asshole!
>Lookee! https://www.instagram.com/p/B4l_LkBp_ym/
You do not even get to have a happy new half hour!

jew paedophile Barry Zachary Shein

Apr 3, 2020, 9:16:51 AM4/3/20
On Thu, 2 Apr 2020 08:38:53 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>> I sure do!
>
>>You sure zsuckle any jew anus within zsuckling distance.
> Wrong!

Not!

> You are so obsessed with sucking anus.

You are so obsessed with freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea, zsuckled out
of jew ani.

> Sometimes, some normal boys and normal men fantasize about fucking any
>Judenfraulein vulva within fucking distance.

No normal (i.e. WHITE/HUMAN) boy or man would EVER fantasisie about
fucking some diseased, circumcised subhuman judenhure vulva within ANY
distance.

> But no one ever accused you of being a normal man!

YOU are a subnormal subhuman.

>>> Happy New Month!
>
>>Inane.
> Wrong!

Not!

>>Happy new half hour, you gormless slant eyed asshole!
>>Lookee! https://www.instagram.com/p/B4l_LkBp_ym/
> You do not even get to have a happy new half hour!

All YOU get is another mouthful of freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea!

Peeler

Apr 3, 2020, 10:02:49 AM4/3/20
On Fri, 03 Apr 2020 06:16:49 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew paedophile Barry Zachary
Shein", farted again:

<FLUSH the congenital idiot's latest display of her congenital idiocy>

...and nothing's left!

Michael Ejercito

Apr 3, 2020, 12:37:26 PM4/3/20

"jew paedophile Barry Zachary Shein" wrote in message

>>>You sure zsuckle any jew anus within zsuckling distance.
>> Wrong!

>Not!

>> You are so obsessed with sucking anus.

>You are so obsessed with freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea, zsuckled out
>of jew ani.
Not that you can show.

>> Sometimes, some normal boys and normal men fantasize about fucking any
>>Judenfraulein vulva within fucking distance.

>No normal (i.e. WHITE/HUMAN) boy or man would EVER fantasisie about
>fucking some diseased, circumcised subhuman judenhure vulva within ANY
>distance.
Some of them go for the clean Judenfraulein vulva instead.

Baruch 'Barry' Shein's preferred jew PAEDOPHILE aliash Ron Jacobson (RJ11)

Apr 4, 2020, 8:55:17 AM4/4/20
On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 09:37:24 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"jew paedophile Barry Zachary Shein" wrote in message

>>> Wrong!
>
>>Not!
>
>>> You are so obsessed with sucking anus.
>
>>You are so obsessed with freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea, zsuckled out
>>of jew ani.
> Not that you can show.

Not that you can disprove.

>>> Sometimes, some normal boys and normal men fantasize about fucking any
>>>Judenfraulein vulva within fucking distance.
>
>>No normal (i.e. WHITE/HUMAN) boy or man would EVER fantasisie about
>>fucking some diseased, circumcised subhuman judenhure vulva within ANY
>>distance.
> Some of them go for the clean Judenfraulein vulva instead.

No such thing has ever existed. All jew subwomen are judenhure and
their circumcised vulvas are all diseased.

Peeler

Apr 4, 2020, 9:24:39 AM4/4/20
On Sat, 04 Apr 2020 05:55:16 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "rj...@shell02.TheWor1d.com",
farted again:

>> Not that you can show.
>
> Not that you can disprove.

NOBODY can disprove that YOU are a pedophilic gay swine, Razovic!

>> Some of them go for the clean Judenfraulein vulva instead.
>
> No such thing has ever existed. All jew subwomen are judenhure and
> their circumcised vulvas are all diseased.

To an overt pedophilic gay swine like you, yes, dreckserb Razovic!