WE ALL KNOW that: "BARRY Z" can ONLY be BARRY Z. jew of Mass, i.e. jew paedophile shpammer BARRY ZACHARY SHEIN who infests these groups with his TORRENT of anti-Christian "PAEDO PRIESTS" jew SPAM every g-ddam, day!

Tall Henry

Oct 6, 2022, 6:21:27 AM10/6/22
And it's ALL excreted from his cum-filled jew anus via his jew
paedophile domain STD.COM!

OUT, the MESSAGE IDs you should CHECK!

From: rj...@shell02.TheWorld.com (Roman the demented illiterate Grik
Foreskin PEELER)
Newsgroups:
uk.legal,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish,alt.revisionism,uk.politics.misc
Subject: ANDREW 'Andrzej' BARON ("Suzy/BARRY..."), a nazoid PAEDO and
KIDDIE PORN peddler, shares yet more PAEDO PRIESTS "fun": Excellent
PAEDO PRIEST cartoon! "The Holy NOT See" (163)
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 19:26:02 +0000 (UTC)
Originator: rj...@shell02.TheWorld.com (Roman the demented illiterate
Grik Foreskin PEELER)

HUH?

STD.COM???

LOL + UNGH[sic]!

Butt who the fuck IS std.com you aks!

Domain Information
Domain:std.com
Registrar:Network Solutions, LLC
Registered On:1989-06-14
Expires On:2023-06-13
Updated On:2022-06-12
Status:clientTransferProhibited
Name Servers:dns.std.com dns.theworld.com
Registrant Contact
Name:Software Tool & Die
Organization:Software Tool & Die
Street:PO BOX 35555
City:BOSTON
State:MA
Postal Code:02135-0010
Country:US
Phone:+1.6177839753
Email:em...@theworld.com
Administrative Contact
Name:Shein, Barry ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LOL!!!
Organization:STD Inc
Street:PO Box 35555
City:Boston
State:MA
Postal Code:02135
Country:US
Phone:+1.6177839753
Email:em...@theworld.com
Technical Contact
Name:Shein, Barry ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LOL!!!
Organization:Software Tool & Die
Street:PO BOX 35555
City:BOSTON
State:MA
Postal Code:02135-0010
Country:US
Phone:+1.6177839753
Email:em...@theworld.com

LOL!
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

Peeler

Oct 6, 2022, 9:14:43 AM10/6/22
On Thu, 06 Oct 2022 11:21:19 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Tall Henry", farted again:

> From: Tall Henry <n...@home.org>
> Newsgroups: uk.legal,alt.revisionism,soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,can.politics,uk.politics.misc,rec.arts.tv,alt.politics.nationalism-white,alt.conspiracy,soc.culture.greek,soc.culture.israel
> Subject: WE ALL KNOW that: "BARRY Z" can ONLY be BARRY Z. jew of Mass, i.e. jew paedophile shpammer BARRY ZACHARY SHEIN who infests these groups with his TORRENT of anti-Christian "PAEDO PRIESTS" jew SPAM every g-ddam, day!
> Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2022 11:21:19 +0100

"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

You will NEVER understand it, eh, filthy old pedo swine?