Milford City Council Meeting - DOGM Reclamation Efforts

derrat

Mar 1, 2007, 11:19:35 PM3/1/07
to Utah Ghost Town and Mine Preservation Group
The Utah Division of Oil, Gas and Mining is planning on doing some
reclamation work in the Star Mining District of the San Francisco
Mountain Range. http://www.ogm.utah.gov/amr/contract.htm

We believe this will be a travesty to historical groups, Beaver County
and Milford City.

We're heading down to Milford City, to be heard by the Mayor and City
Council. We didn't notify them with enough time to be put on the
agenda, but we will be heard. Also, the BLM would like to have any
comments regarding the situation into their office by 3/15/07.

It would be great to have a few faces and voices join us. Please let
me know if you can make it.
Location:
Milford Governmental Offices
26 South 100 West
Milford Utah 84751
Meeting Time: 7:00pm, Tuesday, March 6th