PARIA ROAD CLOSURE RALLY - SAT,May 9th

Corey Shuman

May 4, 2009, 4:13:34 PM5/4/09
to Utah Ghost Town and Mine Preservation Group

May 7, 2009, 1:34:03 PM5/7/09
to ugt...@googlegroups.com
Corey,

Good luck on the ride, I see it made todays front page in the Trib.
I'd like to make the ride but we are heading out today for the car show at Waweap Resort this weekend, anyway my thoughts will be with you. Have a safe trip.

Ed