Dry Fork- Search for DeLeon

Corey Shuman

Mar 27, 2006, 5:30:37 PM3/27/06
to Utah Ghost Town and Mine Preservation Group
Another weekend, another wander in the desert. Last weekend happened
that we helped out another group in searching out an old inscription
rumored to be hidden up a small slot canyon in Dry Fork. We didnt end
up finding the 1669 writing, but we did have a bit of fun, tons of
history and some really interesting glyphs.

http://www.goldrushexpeditions.com/dry_fork-_search_for_deleon.htm

btw... if you have any info on the DeLeon 1669 carving, please let me
know, any information can be confidential or public, however you would
like, we are just trying to nail down this writing before its gone, it
is a lead point for many old stories and could be a piece of history
that changes the way we view the state.

Thanks!!

Corey T. Shuman
csh...@goldrushexpeditions.com