GRE Announces the first issue of its monthly publication - Gold Rush Review!

derrat

Jan 8, 2007, 1:53:26 PM1/8/07
to Utah Ghost Town and Mine Preservation Group
We did it! Saturday was the launch of our first issue of the monthly
Gold Rush Review e-newsletter. We're really excited to be able to
open up communication with our members and receive their feedback on it
as well. Our first article is very eye-opening and is sure to bring
awareness to our biggest need. We need to keep Utah's History from
being destroyed and you can be a part of it.
Go to our website (www.goldrushexpeditions.com) and sign up as a member
to receive the free monthly Gold Rush Review newsletter. It's free
with a basic membership level. Or, sign up for one of our other levels
to receive great incentives and benefits! You're donation will also
be helping the only non-profit organization in Utah that is dedicated
to preserving Utah's Mining Heritage.

Thanks again!

Carilyn Done
BOD, Treas.