Dugway Range 02-04-06

Corey Shuman

Feb 1, 2006, 12:56:30 PM2/1/06
to Utah Ghost Town and Mine Preservation Group
Heading out to the Dugway Range on Saturday. Plan on meeting at the
Crossroads (Northwest corner of Smiths Parking lot) at 9:00am sharp.
Lots to see in the range and especially in the canyon we are hitting.
Please RSVP here or to my email if you can make it.. (so we dont leave
without you). Should be a great time as always, and we will be low
enough to remain below the snow line. (YAY!!) Hope to see alot of
you!!!

-Corey Shuman
csh...@goldrushexpeditions.com

ED GOSLING

Feb 2, 2006, 10:48:47 PM2/2/06
to UGT...@googlegroups.com
Hi Corey,

I would like to join you on this trip but won't be able to. I am curious as
to which canyon you are heading to see, there are many and some what
complicated canyons in the range, some have no clue what they are until you
get into them.

I will have free time next weekend the 11th or 12th, so let me know when it
where would be good to hook up and discuss our common mining interests. I
will bring the info I have on the New Foundland's for you, just let me know
what time and where to meet you in the city.

Regards,
Ed

Corey Shuman

Feb 3, 2006, 9:18:02 AM2/3/06
to Utah Ghost Town and Mine Preservation Group
Headed through Bullion Canyon. I want to see Rainbow, Four Metals and
the Cannon on the way out. How does the Last Outpost sound, Saturday
the 11th for lunch? 12:30? Let me know if you need directions or
address, should be pretty central and laid back and they dont mind maps
and people sitting around for a while!!
LMK!! THanks!!
--Corey