Lakeside...

Corey Shuman

Jan 15, 2006, 4:42:06 PM1/15/06
to Utah Ghost Town and Mine Preservation Group
Pics and other fun, now up at www.goldrushexpeditions.com

ED GOSLING

Jan 27, 2006, 11:27:33 PM1/27/06
to UGT...@googlegroups.com
Corey,

Sorry your New Foundland trip fell apart. I know how it feels to get skunked
out there, I can remember a number of times we didn't make it in due to
weather, railroad problems etc.
The mountain can be very elusive when it wants to be and only accepts
'guests' when it wants to.
Great photos of Lakeside, its a interesting place with a 100 years of
railroad history. The big quarry is quite a site as well as all the
different junk thats in the area.

I have gathered all my historical information on the New Foundland District
and have and made copys for you with exception of some maps. Let me know
when you have time we could get together and go over it, there is a lot to
talk about as well as my extensive photo collection of the district that you
may be interested in seeing some of.

Regards,
Ed