Data associated with a mesh.

Chris Barker

Jun 25, 2014, 12:19:39 PM6/25/14
to UGRID Interoperability
HI folks,

This has been quiet for a while -- I hope it's still live!

I also have no idea how many of you may be following the gitHub project:

But I've been working on py_ugrid:

And have realized that the standard, as it stands, does not address what's required
for variables associated with the grid. See this issue, and please comment:

It seems like a good idea to keep the discussion on gitHub, for posterities sake...

-Chris

--

Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris....@noaa.gov

Rich Signell

Jun 25, 2014, 12:55:17 PM6/25/14
to Chris Barker, UGRID Interoperability
Chris,
Data variables are covered in the UGRID conventions here:
https://github.com/ugrid-conventions/ugrid-conventions/blob/v0.9.0/ugrid-conventions.md#data-variables
also noted here:
https://github.com/ugrid-conventions/ugrid-conventions/issues/8
> --