Fwd: [CF-metadata] Meeting invite: Advancing netCDF-CF, 24-26 May 2016, Boulder, CO, USA

Chris Barker

Apr 4, 2016, 6:34:28 PM4/4/16
to UGRID Interoperability
Hi folks,

Over on the CF list, this meeting was announced.

Someone (not me!) suggested that the UGRID convention would be a good topic. But if so -- then one of us should be there :-)

I've got back to back conferences after that week, so it doesn't look like I can go -- can any of you?

-Chris

Apr 5, 2016, 1:48:31 AM4/5/16
to Chris Barker, UGRID Interoperability
Hi Chris,

I have indicated my interest since I'll be in Boulder the week before anyway.

Cheers,

Bert

Chris Barker <chris....@noaa.gov>schreef:

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper, incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.

Rich Signell

Apr 5, 2016, 8:32:24 AM4/5/16
to Bert Jagers, Chris Barker, UGRID Interoperability
It looks like I will be there as well.
-Rich
---
Rich Signell
81 Queen St
Falmouth, MA 02540

Christopher Barker

Apr 5, 2016, 10:44:20 AM4/5/16
to Rich Signell, Bert Jagers, Chris Barker, UGRID Interoperability
Awesome! that will be great representation.

-CHB

--
Christopher Barker, PhD

Python Language Consulting