UDFCD Annual Seminar Registration Form & Draft Program

1 view

Ken MacKenzie

Jan 25, 2010, 5:13:39 PM1/25/10
to UDFCD-...@googlegroups.com

Attached is a registration form and draft program for the 2010 UDFCD Annual Seminar on April 29th.  I really do hope to see you all there.

Please note that early registration ($50 per person, includes lunch) ends on March 31st – after that late registration is $70 per person, so please register early!!

Ken MacKenzie, PE, CFM
Manager, Master Planning Program

Urban Drainage and Flood Control District

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4805 (20100125) __________

http://www.eset.com
2010_UDFCD_Seminar_Registration.pdf

Ben-UWLLC

Jan 26, 2010, 12:08:27 PM1/26/10
to udfcd-...@googlegroups.com

Ken,

Looks like a good program. April 29 is the date that the Water Rights class starts and I will need to be there to open it and not sure when and if I will be able to get there.

Look forward to seeing you this Thursday.  Hope the weather does not cancel us again.

Ben Urbonas, P.E., D.WRE

Urban Watersheds, LLC

303-765-0155 (O & F)