Please join us at the 2012 UDCFD Annual Seminar!

1 view

Ken MacKenzie

Feb 7, 2012, 5:39:27 PM2/7/12
to UDFCD-...@googlegroups.com

The 2012 UDFCD Annual Seminar will be held in Denver on April 10, 2012.  I hope you can join us!

Early registration for this all-day event is $65 (until March 10th, $75 after March 10th), which includes a continental breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon refreshments, and a full day of technical presentations.

To register and to view the full seminar program, look for the link under the “Recent News” section of our homepage at http://www.udfcd.org/.

I hope to see you there!

-Ken

Ken A. MacKenzie, P.E., CFM
Manager, Master Planning Program

Urban Drainage and Flood Control District

Ben-UWLLC

Feb 7, 2012, 5:53:48 PM2/7/12
to udfcd-...@googlegroups.com

Ken,

As a courtesy, I would like to send the DARF report that you received to Dan Bare.  Their project made what we did possible and they were very gracious in letting us use it for developing UDFCD protocols.  I am sure they would like to know what UDFCD is thinking.  If you are o.k. with it, I be happy to do it, or you could do it.  Please let me know how you would like to handle this.

Best regards,

Ben