a weird summer program

Kenneth A. Ribet

Nov 27, 2006, 6:42:22 PM11/27/06
to UCBMa...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I got the message that follows from Paul Mantica. Two of my Math 54
students from last fall applied to the program and got accepted. I
saw one of them recently on campus. He told me that it was a good
thing.

By the way, we will be doing course evaluations in Math 115 on
Friday, December 1. Be sure to be in class that day!!

Best,
Ken R