The Type Archive - Trustees Statement of Disclaimer

timtype

Mar 6, 2015, 6:56:50 AM3/6/15
to typemuse...@googlegroups.com
The new Type Archive website which has apparently now completely replaced the former Type Museum website which had remained static since 2006 - has one little note added which almost seems as if it was written for our readers - so we feel duty bound in our continued role of commitment to offer any and all support to safeguard these wonderful collections for the public and for future generations to reproduce it here:

"Trustees take no responsibility for any statements made by others, misleading or otherwise, on the web or elsewhere, who claim to have access to Type Archive policies or progress or, by implication, the support of Trustees."

© copyright Feburary 2015