Campaigning for the Type Musuem

Richard Mcdonald

Jul 5, 2012, 5:44:03 PM7/5/12
to typemuse...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Like many of the posts in this group, I'm wondering what the latest is with the Type Museum.

I am a graphic design student at Chelsea College of Art and Design, with a growing interest in letterpress, this time last year I was doing a letterpress internship in America, and since I have bought a few Adana presses.

Is there anything that could be done to help the effort to get the museum up and running? Perhaps the creation of a short documentary highlighting the plight of the museum including interviews with ex-volunteers? Perhaps some printed material to go along side this too?