FW: ContraFolk - April Newsletter

Mary Ann Parcher

Apr 9, 2018, 10:03:57 PM4/9/18
to twodo...@googlegroups.com

Hello fellow contradancers,

I realize that many of you may have gotten this email directly, but I wanted to reach out to everyone in our dance community. Thank you ContraFolk for organizing and promoting dancing in the NRV. I hope to see you on the dance floor.

Happy Dancing!

Mary Ann

Apr 11, 2018, 8:25:15 AM4/11/18
to twodo...@googlegroups.com

For any dancers planning to attend the contradance tomorrow on the VT campus, there has been a change in venue. Please see the attached maps and information below.

Hope to see dancing tomorrow!

Mary Ann

ContraFolk April Dance (Pete's Posse and Emily Abel)

When:

Thursday, April 12th

Lesson: 7pm

Dance: 7:30pm - 10:00pm