Blacksburg Contradance

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Mary Ann Parcher

未讀,
2019年4月15日 上午8:03:172019/4/15
收件者:twodo...@googlegroups.com

Fellow Dancers,

This Saturday’s dance will be off the charts!!!  Emily Rush will be calling, and the music will be by Noah VanNorstrand (Buddy System and Great Bear Trio) playing fiddle and percussion and George Paul (Playing with Fyre) on keyboard!!!!

Come out and dance off all the Easter candy. Tell all your friends, co-workers, and everyone you know to come too! Better yet bring them along. Our dance only thrives if we all participate. J

Band: Noah VanNorstrand and George Paul

Caller: Emily Rush

When:  Saturday April 20th 8 pm to 11 pm, beginner lesson at 7:30 pm

Where:  YMCA dance room, 1000 N Main, Blacksburg

Admission: $8, $5 for students

Happy Dancing,

Mary Ann

More information and directions are available at http://blacksburgcontradance.com/

https://www.facebook.com/BlacksburgContra/

Mary Ann Parcher

未讀,
2019年4月16日 下午3:02:192019/4/16
收件者:twodo...@googlegroups.com

Unbelievably this week’s dance just got better!!!

Rob Zisette will be joining Noah and George. Music at this month’s dance will be as good as or better than any dance weekend. Don’t miss it!!!

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息