Blacksburg Contradance

Mary Ann Parcher

Mar 13, 2019, 8:47:53 PM3/13/19
to twodo...@googlegroups.com

Fellow Dancers,

In addition to the reminder about this Saturday’s dance, I want to announce a change for the April 20th dance. Emily Rush will still be calling but instead of her doing a Rushfest, we will have music by Noah VanNorstrand playing Fiddle and Percussion (Buddy System and Great Bear Trio) and George Paul on Keyboard (Playing with Fyre)!!!!!!!  Mark your calendars now!

March Dance

Come join us at the Blacksburg Contradance this Saturday and listen to Unbalanced (with Clinton Ross) and Warren Doyle calling.

This will be a wonderful evening of music and dancing. Tell all your friends, co-workers, and everyone you know to come too! Better yet bring them along. Our dance only thrives if we all participate. J

Band: Unbalanced

Caller: Warren Doyle

When:  Saturday March 16th 8 pm to 11 pm, beginner lesson at 7:30 pm

Where:  YMCA dance room, 1000 N Main, Blacksburg

Admission: $8, $5 for students

Happy Dancing,

Mary Ann

More information and directions are available at http://blacksburgcontradance.com/