Blacksburg Contradance

1 view

Mary Ann Parcher

Feb 13, 2018, 9:12:57 AM2/13/18
to twodo...@googlegroups.com

Fellow Dancers!

Come join us at the Blacksburg Contradance this Saturday and listen to the Contrarians with Dean Snipes calling. The Contrarians are a fantastic contradance band from West Virginia:

http://www.contrarianswv.com/

This will be a wonderful evening of music and dancing. Tell all your friends, co-workers, and everyone you know to come too! Better yet drag them along. Our dance only thrives if we all participate. J

Hope to see you on Saturday!

Band: The Contrarians

Caller: Dean Snipes

When:  Saturday February 17th 8 pm to 11 pm, beginner lesson at 7:30 pm

Where:  YMCA dance room, 1000 N Main, Blacksburg

Admission: $8, $5 for students

Happy Dancing,

Mary Ann

More information and directions are available at http://blacksburgcontradance.com/

https://www.facebook.com/BlacksburgContra/

Mary Ann Parcher

Mar 13, 2018, 1:12:51 PM3/13/18
to twodo...@googlegroups.com

Fellow Dancers!

Come join us at the Blacksburg Contradance this Saturday and dance to the Rhythmajigs (Michael Giordano - fiddle, Jack Maus - piano, Pattie Reum - whistles/flute). Our own and very fabulous Phoebe Williams will be calling.

This will be a wonderful evening of music and dancing. Tell all your friends, co-workers, and everyone you know to come too! Better yet drag them along. Our dance only thrives if we all participate. J

Hope to see you on Saturday!

Band: The Rhythmajigs

Caller: Phoebe Williams

When:  Saturday March 17th 8 pm to 11 pm, beginner lesson at 7:30 pm