Blacksburg Contradance - Last of the season

1 view

Mary Ann Parcher

May 15, 2019, 11:32:58 AM5/15/19
to twodo...@googlegroups.com

Fellow Dancers,

This Saturday’s dance will be fantastic and the last of the season. Don’t miss the chance to dance before summer!  Ken Gall will be calling, and the music will be by ContraForce.

Come out and dance. Tell all your friends, co-workers, and everyone you know to come too! Better yet bring them along. Our dance only thrives if we all participate. J

Band: ContraForce

Caller: Ken Gall

When:  Saturday May 18th 8 pm to 11 pm, beginner lesson at 7:30 pm

Where:  YMCA dance room, 1000 N Main, Blacksburg

Admission: $8, $5 for students

Happy Dancing,

Mary Ann

More information and directions are available at http://blacksburgcontradance.com/