Special Blacksburg Contradance

Mary Ann Parcher

May 10, 2018, 8:47:01 AM5/10/18
to twodo...@googlegroups.com

Fellow Dancers,

Just a reminder for our very special Wednesday night dance with Swallowtail later this month. This will be one of the best dances of the year and the last before we break for the summer. Come join us and tell all your friends, co-workers, etc. to come too! I have attached a flyer for our dance. Please distribute as you like. Our dance only thrives if we all participate. J

During this dance we will be having a bake sale to raise money for new sound equipment. If you are willing to bring a baked good, please email me and let me know. Otherwise, come with some extra cash to enjoy the snacks!

Band: Swallowtail

When:  Wednesday May 23rd 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm

Where:  YMCA dance room, 1000 N Main, Blacksburg

Admission is $10, $8 for students

More information and directions are available at http://blacksburgcontradance.com/

https://www.facebook.com/BlacksburgContra/

Happy Dancing,