December Blacksburg Contradance

par...@vt.edu

Dec 13, 2023, 8:29:41 AM12/13/23
to twodo...@googlegroups.com, Marcia Winters

Fellow Dancers,

Join us on Saturday to celebrate the holiday season with fabulous music from Bill Wellington Band with Warren Doyle calling the dance! Tell all your friends, co-workers, and everyone you know to come too! Better yet bring them along. No experience necessary. No partner required. All dances taught.

All are welcome. If you feel sick or were recently exposed to someone with symptoms of an illness that may be contagious, please stay home and take care of yourself so we can see you at our next dance.

Band: Bill Wellington Band

Caller: Warren Doyle

When: Saturday December 16th 7:30 – 10:30 pm, beginner lesson at 7 pm

Where: YMCA dance room, 1000 N Main, Blacksburg

Admission: $10 adults, $8 students, children under 16 are free

Website: http://blacksburgcontradance.com/

Cheers,

Mary Ann

par...@vt.edu

Jan 16, 2024, 1:19:03 PMJan 16
to twodo...@googlegroups.com, Marcia Winters

Fellow Dancers,

Join us on Saturday to dance to the fabulous music from Playing with Fyre with Jack Maus calling the dance! Tell all your friends, co-workers, and everyone you know to come too! Better yet bring them along. No experience necessary. No partner required. All dances taught.

All are welcome. If you feel sick or were recently exposed to someone with symptoms of an illness that may be contagious, please stay home and take care of yourself so we can see you at our next dance.

Band: Playing with Fyre

Caller: Jack Maus

When: Saturday January 20th 7:30 – 10:30 pm, beginner lesson at 7 pm

par...@vt.edu

Feb 12, 2024, 9:06:04 AMFeb 12
to twodo...@googlegroups.com, Marcia Winters

Fellow Dancers,

Join us on Saturday to dance to the fabulous music from ContraForce with Joe Wilkie calling the dance! Tell all your friends, co-workers, and everyone you know to come too! Better yet bring them along. No experience necessary. No partner required. All dances taught.

All are welcome. If you feel sick or were recently exposed to someone with symptoms of an illness that may be contagious, please stay home and take care of yourself so we can see you at our next dance.

Band: ContraForce

Caller: Joe Wilkie

When: Saturday February 17th 7:30 – 10:30 pm, beginner lesson at 7 pm

par...@vt.edu

Mar 12, 2024, 10:45:52 AMMar 12
to twodo...@googlegroups.com, Marcia Winters

Fellow Dancers,

Join us on Saturday to dance to the fabulous music from Rhythmajigs with Warren Doyle calling the dance! Tell all your friends, co-workers, and everyone you know to come too! Better yet bring them along. No experience necessary. No partner required. All dances taught.

All are welcome. If you feel sick or were recently exposed to someone with symptoms of an illness that may be contagious, please stay home and take care of yourself so we can see you at our next dance.

Band: Rhythmajigs

Caller: Warren Doyle

When: Saturday March 16th 7:30 – 10:30 pm, beginner lesson at 7 pm

par...@vt.edu

Apr 16, 2024, 2:36:50 PMApr 16
to twodo...@googlegroups.com, Marcia Winters

Fellow Dancers,

Join us on Saturday to dance to the fabulous music from The McKenzies with Joy Greenwolfe calling the dance! Tell all your friends, co-workers, and everyone you know to come too! Better yet bring them along. No experience necessary. No partner required. All dances taught.

All are welcome. If you feel sick or were recently exposed to someone with symptoms of an illness that may be contagious, please stay home and take care of yourself so we can see you at our next dance.

Band: The McKenzies

Caller: Joy Greenwolfe

When: Saturday April 20th 7:30 – 10:30 pm, beginner lesson at 7 pm

par...@vt.edu

May 12, 2024, 3:21:39 PMMay 12
to twodo...@googlegroups.com, Marcia Winters

Fellow Dancers,

Join us on Saturday for the last dance until September. We will be dancing to the fabulous music from local favorite Toss the Possum with Stephanie Marie calling the dance! Tell all your friends, co-workers, and everyone you know to come too! Better yet bring them along. No experience necessary. No partner required. All dances taught.

All are welcome. If you feel sick or were recently exposed to someone with symptoms of an illness that may be contagious, please stay home and take care of yourself so we can see you at our next dance.

Band: Toss the Possum

Caller: Stephanie Marie

When: Saturday May 18th 7:30 – 10:30 pm, beginner lesson at 7 pm