The trouble with this world........

huck

Dec 7, 2007, 8:14:53 PM12/7/07
to Twisted Geezer
........is there ain't enough banjos. It seems like the kids just
don't want to play the banjo anymore. They'd rather get the newest
gadget, the latest electronic gizmo so that they can listen to their
bebop and their yeah yeah yeah with them bugs in their ears. Singin'
'oh baby baby baby' and 'you know what I like', lost in their own
little world, shufflin' along to the beat of the Hollywood drummer.
And playing on their play stations with their peer to peer music,
sending the same old rock back and forth and calling it something new.
And spending all those hours shootin' down the space invaders. Well, I
ain't concerned with space invaders. What I'd like to see is more
banjos. Listen to the strains of a dulci melody wafting through the
air. I say, let's have more banjos.

Girl

Dec 24, 2007, 1:31:26 AM12/24/07
to Twisted Geezer
I second that..banjos can make beautiful music. And yes it does waft
through the air.