Fwd: Tuesday, April 11:Tucson Python Meetup "Functional Programming with Coconut"

Christopher Merle

Apr 7, 2017, 4:42:07 PM4/7/17
to Tucson Python
FYI.
From: Tucson Python Meetup <in...@meetup.com>
Subject: Tuesday: Join 13 Pythonistas at "Functional Programming with Coconut"
Meetup
Tuesday
Tucson Python Meetup
Tuesday, April 11, 2017
6:00 PM
CoLab Workspace
17 E Pennington St
Tucson, AZ
Are you going?
13 Pythonistas going, including:
"Long time .Net developer taking the plunge into Python and new web technologies."
"I'm not formally an educator but am very interested in learning/teaching techniques. "
"I grow software for fun & profit. Moved here from New Zealand a couple of years ago. I am passionate about the potential for technology to empower people."
You are probably already doing some Functional Programming and don't even know it. We write (class-free) functions in Python, we pass around functions like objects, we use map, filter, and zip, we use lambdas, and we might even be using functools and...
Learn more

iPhone App Store Google Play

Unsubscribe from similar emails from this Meetup group. Manage your settings for all types of email updates.

Meetup Inc., POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163

meetup.ics