FWD "Python and Robots with Doug"

1 view

Chris Merle

Aug 9, 2016, 9:17:27 PM8/9/16
to tuple...@googlegroups.com
Oops. If you aren't a member of the Tucson Python Meetup, I forgot to let you know about tonight's meeting.

Chris
----
"There is a time and place when panic is the appropriate response."

Begin forwarded message:

From: Tucson Python Meetup <in...@meetup.com>
Date: August 8, 2016 at 2:33:22 PM MST
To: chris...@yahoo.com
Subject: Tomorrow: You and 34 other Pythonistas are going to "Python and Robots with Doug"

Meetup

tomorrow
Tucson Python Meetup
Tuesday, August 9, 2016
6:00 PM
CoLab Workspace
17 E Pennington St
Tucson, AZ
I'm going
Change your RSVP
35 Pythonistas going, including:
CJ
"Turned my MIT PhD into a fun and good career. Nerd-it-out going to plays, exhibits,..."
"GIS cat making maps, analyzing things, coding Python tools, managing SQL databases,..."
Let's talk about Python and robots. Regular member Doug is going to tell us about his project using Python to program a robot to train his dog. So far he has gotten the robot to follow road signs, which is the first step in his plan to eventually fol...
Learn more

iPhone App Store Google Play

Unsubscribe from similar emails from this Meetup group. Manage your settings for all types of email updates.

Meetup Inc., POB 4668 #37895 New York NY USA 10163

<meetup.ics>