PyCon 2016 - YouTube

Christopher Merle

May 30, 2016, 5:33:32 PM5/30/16
to Tucson Python Language Enthusiasts Python
In case you missed it, PyCon 2016 is going on this weekend in Portland, Oregon. I'm not attending this year. Anyway, you can watch videos of the talks as they are posted. Looks like they've posted the tutorial videos and the keynote from this morning so far.

You can check out the schedule of talks here

It will probably be a few days after the event is over before all videos are posted (which is remarkably fast), but the schedule in the past has links to the slideshows on the various talks. I'll post more info as I find out.

Chris

PS - I didn't ask if anyone from Tucson is attending this year, but if you are, please let us know what you thought.