Fw: A DAVID ICKE VIDEO (VERY Interesting)

P. Dalton

Jul 18, 2008, 7:35:47 PM7/18/08
to undisclosed...@front2.npgco.com

Subject: UNITED WE STAND!

The global agenda to enslave us will not happen if we unite!
The key is to FREE OUR MINDS!  of all FEARS
We have got to get to another level of consciousness.
We need to get INVOLVED and if we do this we can speed up the process of bringing freedom back... to ourselves, to our country, to the world.

THERE IS NO PATH TO PEACE, PEACE IS THE PATH!

FEARDOM OR FREEDOM? - http://www.edgemediatv.com/icke/

So please watch this video as there is info in it that you may not have seen and then forward to all on your lists!  TOGETHER WE HAVE CHANGED OUR WORLD INTO A BETTER PLACE FOR ALL!

--
'The important thing is to begin to build a conscious, "thought" network... to link the warriors together. Every person who knows has to connect with everyone else in their lives who would want to know." ‹James Redfield "The Secret of Shambhala"

[Ed. Note: Always trust YOUR own knowingness. Never take anything for granted. Use your own mind to discern what you will from your own readings. Do your own additional research]. This is NOT a MLM and has been sent for information only. Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this message cannot be considered Spam as long as the sender includes contact information and a method of "removal." If at any time you no longer wish to receive email, please just hit return to sender with the word: REMOVE ME in the subject line. Thank you.
ATT1.txt
ATT2.htm