Al-Ajal Ya Imam Al-Asr … Samarra shrine minarets leveled in bombing

Sweet Shenu

Jun 13, 2007, 1:30:57 PM6/13/07

banner13-1.gif

Al-Ajal Ya Imam Al-Asr … Samarra shrine minarets leveled in bombing

HOLY CITY OF SAMARRA, Iraq: Terrorists on Wednesday bombed the holy Askariya shrine in Samarra bringing down the two minarets, in a repeat of a Feb 22, 2006 bombing that shattered its Golden Dome.

Al-Imam Ali Naqi Al-Hadi and Al-Imam Hasan Al-Askari (peace be upon them), 10th and 11th infallible descendants of holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his holy progeny) are buried in the holy Askariya shrine.

According to reports the attack took place at 9 a.m. local time. Bombs were planted in the holy shrine.

By: Ismail Zabeeh

On Samarra tragedy: How may the sun shine …?

Forlorn of all hope,
as I write to you,
with the ink of my tears
The notes of sympathy,
how may I express
The grief, the pain, the misery
that has embraced my chest.
With what lyrics can I convey,
the deepest agony that your lover's feel,
as they watch the golden dome,
of your beloved father and grandfather, tearing down?
O Abu Saleh Al Mahdi,
today, how may the sun shine
,

O Prophet! we met the grievous shock of this year
Askariya shrine bombed in Samarra…and We are alive
Our hearts shattered…
Our tears flowing
Our eyes wandering….
Our heads bending down & down
O Prophet!! We are ashamed…..
Alas!!! We are alive

May Allah (swt) forgive us all and bless us with a happy life in this dunya and the Hereafter. And may he give us life to serve him and the ahle-bait (as).

We pray to Allah (SWT) to keep us firm on His path,
and to always protect us from negligence in discharging
 our duties towards Him and our Living Imam (A.J), and to also
 include us among the Imam (A.J) helpers and companions –Ameen

Sweet Shenu